Masenze Ikusasa's vision is to empower home based childcare workers to run safe and stimulating learning environments by providing them with good quality, hands on basic skills training in Early Childhood Development.
Carolyn Reid:Tel: 082 8797912
Beauty Mokgotho: 0722109490
1. Masenze Ikusasa's main objectives are to:
- Identify and train Day Care workers (Practitioners) caring for young children.
- Provide a good quality training programme that will empower the practitioner to run a stimulating and educational programme in a safe environment for young children (birth – 6years).
- Support practitioners in their work places during the course to enable implementation.
2. Masenze Ikusasa's secondary objectives is to:
Work in collaboration with other organisations that mainly deal with Early Childhood Development and with the Departments of Education and Social Services.